Bride & Prejudice

Monday, November 13, 2006

SeLf eVaLuaTiOn..x

Attainment...2
I've understood most if not all of the work we've covered in Media so far and feel that my work is of a reasonably high standard because I do do it properly.

Effort...1

I think I put alot of effort into Media Studies with everything especially my blogs because I know I do my work properly and keep everything up to date and I have improved soo much since last year!

Punctuality...1

I am practically always on time to my lessons and think that I've only been late once or twice but that was last term.

Submission & Quality of Homework...1
I think theres only been like one or mayybe two homeworks that I haven't completed on time so far so I think I deserve a 1 because this is a massive change from last year and I also think that the quality of my work is high especially my blog work which I do take pride in :)

Ability to Work Independently...2

I am able to work well independently, however I do prefer working in a group sometimes - but I do get what I need to do done when working by myself

Quality of Writing...2

I think my quality of writing is quite good at the moment as I am able to express my views well and use appropriate media terminology etc however I feel that this can still be improved

Organisation of Media Folder...1

I think my media folder is perfectly organised :)

Oral Contributions in Class...3
I think that my contributions in lesson could probably quite drastically improve because I don't tend to contribute unless I'm asked to

Standard of Module 5 Blog...1

My blog is always up to date and consists of high quality and detailed work therefore I feel that I deserve a 1, also I think my blog looks pretty and I am very proud of it :)

Standard of Module 6 Blog...1

My med 6 blog is also up to date and of a high quality, it also looks pretty and I got 3 credits for it too :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home